How to make chicken nuggets easy recipe to help you make chicken nuggets faster when you are busy or on fixed schedule. Delicious chicken nuggets are supper easy to make and they can be ready in a matter of minutes. Here is a four steps chicken nuggets recipe for you to make it fast at home. You’ll love it.
Chicken nuggets can be accompanied by French fries, Soda or water.
Start making a mouth watering chicken nuggets for four right now. Please leave a comment if you have made it and remember to rate the chicken nuggets recipe.
- 4 Skinless and boneless chicken breasts
- 1 Egg beaten
- 2 Cups of corn oil
- ½ Cup of water
- ⅓ Cup of all purpose flour
- 1⅓ Tablespoon of sesame seeds toasted
- 1⅓ Teaspoon of salt
- Fill a dip fryer with corn oil. Not more than ⅓ full. Then heat to a medium heat.
- Place the egg and water in a small bowl and mix well. Then add the flour, sesame seeds and salt while stirring until a smooth batter is formed
- Now dip the chicken pieces in batter, dry off any excessive batter. Add the chicken pieces into the hot oil a few pieces at a time.
- Fry for about 4-5 minutes or until it's golden brown in color. Remove chicken from oil (test if needed). Dry the chicken on paper towels. Enjoy!
29.7 protein. 953.0 mg sodium. 9.2 g carbohydrates. 118.3 mg cholesterol.
RELATED TOPICOther Easy Delicious Recipes