Keto Breakfast Sandwiches
Make keto sandwiches at home fast and easy with this keto sandwiches easy recipe. No need to leave home without breakfast when in a hurry. You can easily make keto Sandwiches in less than 20 minutes.
Don’t like waking up an hour earlier just to prepare a healthy breakfast for your family and yourself? No need to wake up an hour earlier anymore. Keto sandwiches are pretty fast to make and will only take at most 20 minutes to prepare.
Your keto sandwiches will be ready in 20 minutes and you can have your breakfast then as keto sandwiches are better served warm. No need to wait for cooling time. If you can spare 20 minutes make a delicious keto sandwich at home.
Keto Breakfast Sandwich
- 4 Eggs
- Cooking spray for greasing nonstick
- ½ Teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 sausages patties
- 2 Slices of cheddar cheese
- Lightly beat the eggs.
- Grease a 10 inch pan with a nonstick cooking spray.
- Place 2 mason jar lid in the pan and heat over medium heat.
- Add ¼ of the beaten eggs to each lid and season each with ¼ teaspoon of salt plus ⅛ teaspoon of pepper.
- Cover the pan with a lid and cook for 3 to 5 minutes until the eggs are fluffy.
- Repeat the same process if there remaining eggs.
- Add the sausages patties to the pan and cook over medium heat for about 2 minutes. Flipping at least once until browned.
- Trim the cheddar cheese slices to fit the size of the mason jar nicely.
- Stack the sausages and cheddar on 2 of the eggs rounds to assemble the sandwiches nicely.
- Best served warm
- Enjoy your breakfast!
Image may not reflect exact results.