Easy Taco Pizza Recipe You Can Make At Home
Taco Tuesday can never get any better.
Make a delicious dinner at home and enjoy taco pizza with your family and friends. This mouth watering Mexican dishes is easy to make in a couple of minutes.
If you are thinking of changing the game on the next Taco Tuesday. Definitely go with taco pizza. Here’s an easy taco pizza recipe for you to try at home.
This delicious meal can be prepared easily in less than 30 minutes. If you are in a hurry and you can spare 30 minutes of your time, taco pizza is your best choice. Mexican food lovers can enjoy a great meal of taco pizza without going to a restaurant. Cook taco pizza fast and easy at home.
Here’s an easy taco pizza recipe for Mexican food lovers.
- 1 lb Ground beef (455g) add salt or pepper for taste
- 2 tablespoons Taco seasoning
- 1 Table pizza dough
- 2 Cups of Mexican blended cheese (200g)
- 2 Cups lettuce, shredded (145g)
- 1 Cup of diced tomato (200g)
- 1 Avocado, diced
- ½ Cup of sour cream (115g)
- Pre heat oven to 400°F (200°C)
- Cook ground beef with salt, pepper and taco seasoning in a skillet over high heat until it's fully cooked. Remove from heat and let to rest.
- Place the pizza dough on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Then bake it for about 10 minutes.
- Now top the pizza dough with beef mixture and Mexican cheese. Bake it for another 5 minutes.
- Nicely top the pizza with lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream and avocado.
- Enjoy your Taco Pizza.
Taco Pizza is a good meal for dinner. You’ll love it.
OTHER RECIPESChicken Nuggets Easy Recipe
Did you make it? Submit your pictures for a feature on our Instagram page. Instagram: thestarmax. Tag us: #thestarmax
We would love to see your photos. Give this recipe a rating and comment.