Asparagus pea and mint soup is a delicious meal that suits well for a delicious dinner. It is a sweet soup and easy to cook. This delicious meal recipe of asparagus pea and mint soup is written in the easiest format to ensure easy reading and following of the entire recipe while you cook. Prepare a delicious meal to.
Asparagus, Pea and Mint Soup
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 Onion Finley chopped
- 3 Garlic Cloves Finley chopped
- Bunch of medium-sized asparagus Trimmed and roughly chopped
- 1 litter, ( 1 3/4 pint) Hot, gluten-free vegetables stock
- 300 grams (11oz) Frozen Peas Defrosted
- Handful of fresh mint leaves. An extra virgin olive oil optional, to garnish
- Heat the olive oil in a deep sided lidded frying pan . Add onion and cook for 1-2 min. Stir in garlic and cook for 1min more.
- Add the asparagus, stir, then add half the stock and bring to the boil. Cook for about 5-6min until the asparagus is tender.
- Add peas and remaining stock, simmer for a few more minutes. Ladle into a liquidiser, adding a handful of mint leaves, and blitz to your desired consistency. You can taste and seasons (if needed). Serve into ladle bowls, drizzle over a little olive oil, if for using, and top with a spring of mint.